A satisfying project

Before and after photos; in the ‘before’, the book on the far right was already done, but it was the worst of the 5. Today, I finally finished the last one!

I only rebuilt the spines, technically, and made these books fully functional, so that the owner can actually read them. It wasn’t a ‘full re-binding’.

I was trying to finish so he could get to it while it’s still Winter…not exactly light reading.

An unusual, but satisfying project.

I’m excited to work on more creative things, though.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: