We are OPEN! April, our very first month, has been a great success.
Here are a list of participating artists who have their work in the shop:
- Tiger Food Press, original art letterpress
- Kelsey Pike, zines and handmade paper
- Ruth Van Doren, handmade paper and books
- Tim Panagos, pen & ink
- Rivkah Sweedler, folk & primitive arts
- Art Studio 2120, pen & ink
- Clever Hands, bookbinding kits and journal bandoliers
- Bad Penny, letterpress
- Dory D. Nies, watercolor/paper arts
- Melody Eckroth, original art cards
- Jennifer Gottwald, printing
- Jill McDougall, paper/painting collage
- Sara Harlan, pen & ink
- Maria Patrizzi, cast paper sculpture
- Mike Fisher, miniature watercolor on paper
- Shannon Kerner, bookbinding and ‘zines
- Bobbi Pearce, woodblock prints
- Myrtle Alley Press, letterpress
- …and me, Brenna Jael, bookbinding, decorative papers, stationery & original art
I’m still looking specifically for book-artists and paper-makers (or marblers?)….
This shop will have more than just stuff for sale. We are getting set up with a table-top letterpress station and will also be making paper hands-on in the front yard this Summer, especially during La Conner Art Walk days, first Saturdays starting in June.
It’s going to take a while to get this all set up, but eventually I’ll feature a list of artists with links to their own websites. For now, you can look most of them up on your own, except for Rivkah; she definitely doesn’t use computers. Please have patience as this project evolves, and stay tuned for updates!