617 Morris Street
In the historic Tillinghast home
Open irregular hours, by appointment or by chance!
Journals, paper goods, bookbinding supply and instruction.
Here are a list of participating artists who currently have their work in the shop:
- Tiger Food Press, original art letterpress
- Kelsey Pike, zines and handmade paper
- Ruth Van Doren, handmade paper and books
- Rivkah Sweedler, folk & primitive arts
- Art Studio 2120, pen & ink
- Clever Hands, bookbinding kits and journal bandoliers
- Bad Penny, letterpress
- Dory D. Nies, watercolor/paper arts
- Melody Eckroth, original art cards
- Jennifer Gottwald, printing
- Sara Harlan, pen & ink
- Shannon Kerner, bookbinding and ‘zines
- Bobbi Pearce, woodblock prints
- Studio Saudade, letterpress
- Mary Ashton, handmade Paper
- Stefanie Anderson, marble kraft paper
- …and me, Brenna Jael, bookbinding, decorative & handmade papers & original art
Please stop by if you are in the area! I live and work in the building, so I’m usually present, or I’m just out riding my rusty bike around town.